The Pact4Skills project is funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme. It started in 2022 and is expected to be completed in 2024. It aims to provide skills to students who are called to respond to the new needs regarding the management of cultural issues in the context of modern digital culture. These special skills concern interculturality , the digital world, and business .
The project involves partners from six countries :
- France ( Cergy Paris Université ),
- Georgia ( Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University ),
- Greece ( Artifactory ),
- Italy ( Alto Basento Mountain Community ),
- Cyprus ( Open University of Cyprus )
- The Netherlands (Stitching on Education for Agility Liberating Structure).
The Lead Partner is the Open University Cyprus .
Within the framework of the Pact4Skills project, the following education-training actions are organised:
- Series of four two-hour collaborative online seminars (web-based tutorials), with certificate of participation (February 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2023). Register HERE .
- A MOOC (Massive Online Open Course) with four modules, with European skills certification (Open Digital Badge) (March – June 2023).
- Practical training – training for the creation of digital games, serious purpose games , with a certificate of participation.
- A one-week intensive museum training programmme in Amsterdam (Netherlands) (July 9-16, 2023).
More information about the project is available here: PACT4SKILLS .
For questions, to express your interest or for anything related, contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Open University Cyprus I News (https://bit.ly/3I0l9GF)