Join the European Commission Pavilion at 2022 ECOMONDO Expo!
Breakthrough innovative companies and projects supported by the European Innovation Council (EIC), The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) and The European Research Executive Agency (REA) are welcome to join the European Commission pavilion at the 2022 ECOMONDO international fair.
ECOMONDO is the leading Euro-Mediterranean exhibition for circular economy and renewable energies. This year’s edition will take place from 8 to 11 November 2022 in Rimini, Italy. The innovative international trade fair brings together all sectors around circular economy: from the recovery of materials and energy to sustainable development.
This Green Technology Expo is a reference point in the international panorama, where leading companies of the sector meet and discover trends, innovations, new technologies and discuss with peers. For the EIC, this will be an ideal opportunity to exhibit the own great potential to various actors in the Green economy within one of the most accredited platforms in Southern Europe.
If you are eager to showcase your unique technologies and services to an expert audience, address crucial challenges of the sector and explore countless business opportunities, then ECOMONDO is the ideal place for you.
Who can apply?
Specifically, ECOMONDO is looking for EIC-funded companies working on innovative projects in the following fields:
- Circular bio-economy
- Water resources & treatment
- Waste treatment
- Water and monitoring digitization
- Quality of air
- Mitigation of the environmental risk and remediation of polluted areas
Applications will remain open until 15 July 2022.
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded companies
The EIC-funded companies who will be selected to attend the ECOMONDO expo will have access to:
- A free booth to exhibit innovations at the European Commission Pavilion to an expert international audience composed by potential customers, partners or investors for your project. The EC Pavilion will host EIC beneficiaries in 10 booths for up to 4 days, depending on the number of applications.
- An area for potential business networking opportunities with the thematic relevant stakeholders of the European innovation ecosystem.
- A comprehensive offer of events and workshops on circular economy and renewable energies held by international keynote speakers.
- Several EIC companies will be further selected to participate in a pitchingsession in front of VCs, scientific experts and utilities representatives.
- A further internal call for expression of interest from ECOMONDO that will let them join the “Start-Up & Scale-up Innovation initiative”. Please click here to find out more about this space dedicated to innovative and international start-ups and scale-ups.
After logging in with your EU-Login credentials, please fill in the corresponding form and answer all the questions at this link.
You will be assessed by an evaluation team in the EIC on the following criteria:
- You are an EIC-funded organisation.
- Your plan to internationalise your innovative products and services.
- The expected impact of your participation to the fair.
- The fit of your innovative products and services with the fair.
Once the selection process has been concluded, the EIC team will contact all the applicants and inform them of the outcome of their application.
While the EIC offers to its beneficiaries the opportunity to have a booth at ECOMONDO, network with relevant stakeholders and pitch in front of investors, please be aware that you will need to cover your own travel and accommodation expenses.
Cancellations will only be considered in duly documented cases of “force majeure”.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or your eligibility, please contact us at the following email addresses:
Source: European Innovation Council I News (https://bit.ly/3ymv9VK)