These new guides provide useful information on the rights and obligations of researchers and staff members funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions under Horizon Europe.
The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency (REA) have published new information packages for researchers and staff members taking part in projects supported by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie under Horizon Europe.
These new publications provide useful, hands-on information and are a reference source for any researcher or staff member taking part in the programme.
The different packages address the following participants
- all MSCA fellows (general information)
- early-stage researchers in Doctoral Networks
- early-stage and postdoctoral researchers in COFUND projects
- research and innovation staff members in Staff Exchanges projects
A specific package for researchers who obtained an MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship will be published very soon.
MSCA coordinators and supervisors are strongly encouraged to disseminate the documents among researchers and staff members in their projects.
All fellows should familiarise themselves with the information and sources provided, which include information on the following aspects, among many others
- eligibility conditions
- rights of fellows and staff members, including
- recruitment, secondment and employment conditions
- assistance and information services
- hosting arrangements and supervision
- career development and guidance activities
- complaint mechanisms and contact points
- conditions to carry out secondments
- cross-cutting issues linked to the fellowship, including:
- open science and responsible research and innovation
- inclusiveness and gender equality
- sustainable research and the MSCA Green Charter
- ethics and research integrity
- contract suspensions and part-time arrangements
- intellectual property rights and confidentiality
- communication, dissemination and exploitation
- foreign interference in research and innovation
- information on post-fellowship questionnaires
- opportunities after the MSCA fellowship
- useful links and resources
Documents are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to replace consultation of any applicable legal sources and other reference documents.
Neither the European Commission nor the Research Executive Agency (or any person acting on their behalf) can be held responsible for the use made of these information packages.
Source: European Commission | Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (https://shorturl.at/bfkt5)