The EIT Community Supernovas welcomes its 2022 cohort for its Rocket Up programme. This first year’s selection will bring pioneering ideas and business to different markets over Europe as they expand through the continent and become the leaders and role models of the future.
In the coming months, the chosen start-ups will benefit from top business and industry expert advice, tailored training, and face-to-face introductions to potential stakeholders to internationally expand with a structured and validated entry strategy. The Rocket Up programme also includes access to the respective EIT Community with other investment initiatives and funding instruments.
All start-ups contribute to the goals of EIT Urban Mobility, EIT Food or EIT Manufacturing to have a sustainable impact while innovating and creating economic development. Furthermore, we have paid special attention to the EIT RIS regions – countries with moderate or modest innovation scores as defined by the European Innovation Scoreboard, where we also find lower numbers on female entrepreneurship and leadership.
The complete list of participating ventures:
- Wicow: A smart early monitoring and warning system for easy, efficient, and risk-free cattle rearing.
- Rival Foods: Production of plant-based alternatives to animal meat, without compromising on texture, juiciness, and taste.
- SEEMS PC: IoT and Artificial Intelligence solution to monitor, analyse and control industrial data in real time.
- Vienna Textile Lab: Production of organic textile dyes using natural occurring bacteria.
- Beev: Platform for searching, comparing, and contracting EVs and their financing, insurance, and charging stations.
- HySiLabs: Hydrogen storage and transportation solution through an innovative hydrogen liquid carrier.
- Alcyon photonics: Design of high-performance photonic devices that can be applied to integrated chips for a broad range of applications.
- Hoop Carpool: SaaS carpooling platform for companies, universities, and city-halls by connecting people who live and work nearby.
- Innoplant: Scientific-technological solutions for the agri-food sector and its auxiliary industry.
- Greenroads: Artificial vision solution for traffic monitoring, visualisation, and simulation for road planning.
To follow the progress and results of the programmes, connect to our social media channels. In case of interest applying for the next open call for Rocket Up, please register here.
Source: EIT Urban Mobility (https://bit.ly/3KwHdZd)