The recently released information note offers valuable guidance on the implementation of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships projects funded under Horizon Europe.
The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency (REA) have released a new information note for researchers funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions’ Postdoctoral Fellowships under Horizon Europe.
This guide is relevant reference material for successful MSCA Postdoctoral Fellows.
It aims to provide basic guidance and anticipate some questions on the implementation of your fellowship.
All fellows should familiarise themselves with the information provided on project implementation, reporting and support resources, and on topics such as
- mobility declaration
- commencing the project
- relationship between the researcher and the host organisation
- working arrangements
- contract amendments and notifications
- information about short visits, secondments, non-academic placements and host organisations in Global Fellowships
- acknowledging EU funding in your research results
- open science
- project reporting and deliverables
- communication, dissemination and exploitation of results
- MSCA Green Charter
- salary and unit contributions
- post-fellowship questionnaires
- help and support sources
- Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA)
It complements the broader information package for MSCA researchers and staff members published last year.
The latter includes a general information note on the rights and responsibilities of MSCA fellows, as well as dedicated guides for researchers and staff taking part in projects supported by Doctoral Networks, Staff Exchanges and COFUND.
Source: European Commission | Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (https://shorturl.at/rsuzQ)