The Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) is looking for experts in digital infrastructure domains to evaluate project proposals submitted under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital calls for the 2022 call foreseen this upcoming fall.
Experts should have experience in one or more of these fields:
- quantum communication infrastructures
- submarine cable infrastructures
- space technology
- satellite infrastructure.
Experts can register at the European Commission’s expert database.
If you are already registered in the database but wish to highlight your CEF Digital related experience, be sure to update your profile with the relevant keywords and/or subject areas.
Why working as an expert for CEF Digital?
Working as an expert for the CEF Digital programme offers you great benefits such as:
- new ‘EU stamped’ experience on your CV;
- enhanced employability through a more diverse knowledge of EU funding programmes;
- a variety of networking opportunities with other experts in your field and representatives from the EU Institutions;
- an overview on the latest developments in major projects that will shape the future of European digital infrastructure.
If selected, you will assess the project proposals submitted under the CEF Digital call against the award criteria published in the call text. Guidance for this will be provided by HaDEA. Besides your area(s) of expertise, you should also have the appropriate English skills to carry out the tasks.
The evaluation will be conducted remotely. If selected, you will indicate your availability via a survey.
No conflict of interests
As an expert, you cannot under any circumstance have a conflict of interest with any of the organisations/companies submitting a project proposal. You will have to sign a declaration on confidentiality and absence of a conflict of interest before you would start your individual evaluation.
Registration before the end of September for the 2022 CEF Digital call
HaDEA will pre-select the CEF Digital 2022 call experts in October 2022. Therefore, if you wish to be considered, please register as soon as possible in the expert database, which is the only way to be selected as an independent expert.
Register now and be sure to:
- add all the relevant keywords best describing your expertise and background;
- include your email address;
- attach or link an updated CV;
- apply as soon as possible and before the end of September 2022 to be considered as a CEF Digital evaluator for the next call.
In addition, please inform us after your successful registration by contacting HADEA-CEF-DIGITAL-EXPERTS@ec.europa.eu, with your EMI registration number and your specific field(s) of expertise. This will allow us to find you easily in the database.
Source: European Commission I HADEA (https://bit.ly/3yQGSLl)