From September 11 to 15, 2023, the campus of the Czech University of Life Sciences will become the venue for the important AquaConSoil world conference. Since 1985, AquaConSoil is a bi-yearly event where scientists, policy- and decision-makers and industry representatives gather to learn, share and engage on sustainable use and management of soil, sediment and water resources.
The program of this year’s conference is divided into five Topics:
- Water and soil resource recovery in the context of Circular Economy and European Green Deal
- Soil-water-sediment system contribution to climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Sustainable remediation, emerging contaminants and prevention towards zero pollution
- Water and soil in the digital world
- Tools and Systems Thinking Approaches to manage complexity in sustainable soil-water-sediment systems
Entire scientific program is available here: https://www.aquaconsoil.com/aquaconsoil-2023/scientific-programme/
Tickets are available here: https://www.aquaconsoil.com/aquaconsoil-2023/tickets/
The AguaConSoil conference is organized by the Department of Applied Ecology (FZP CZU) in cooperation with the Dutch Deltares Institute.
Source: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague | News (https://shorturl.at/nvJT4)