The 2022 #BeActive Awards aim to reward and give visibility to projects and initiatives that have successfully promoted sport and physical activity across Europe.
The 2022 #BeActive Awards aim to reward and give visibility to projects and initiatives that have successfully promoted sport and physical activity across Europe. The competition contributes to the promotion of the European Week of Sport, while showcasing best practice projects, and introducing inspiring individuals to a pan-European audience. It also contributes to the HealthyLifeStyle4All initiative and to the promotion of sustainable and green sport.
Here are the 12 finalists competing for the prize
Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth will award the winners for each of the four prize categories:
– #BeActive Education Award
- Krokiet & Lama Academy, Poland
- Croatian School Sport Federation, Croatia
- Mascalzone Latino Sailing Team ASD, Italy
– #BeActive Workplace Award
- Adevinta Classified Media Hungary Kft., Hungary
- AZUR SPORT SANTE, France
- EWII, Denmark
– #BeActive Local Hero Award
- Mate Kristo, Croatia
- Elias Mastoras, Greece
- Piotr Mariusz Borowski, Poland
– #BeActive Across Generations Award
- ASP Asilo Savoia, Italy
- SUOMEN LATU RY, Finland
- UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI, Slovenia
The four winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony in Brussels on 28 November 2022 where all the projects will be celebrated. Each of the finalists will receive €2,500, with the four winners taking home €10,000!
Source: European Commission I EACEA (https://bit.ly/3hDP9xd)