eVALUatE: Why to become an expert for Horizon Europe?
The European Office of Cyprus – Brussels Office, NCBR Office in Brussels – Business & Science Poland, Slovenian Business & Research Association, Eötvös Loránd University, the National Research, Development, and Innovation Office in Hungary and the Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office in Brussels (LINO) would like to invite you to participate in our event entitled eVALUatE – Why to become an expert for Horizon Europe?
This online event will be focused on the added value of being an evaluator of RDI framework programme proposals. After the keynote speech of the European Commission on how to become an evaluator, a panel discussion will follow on why to become an evaluator, by speakers from Cyprus, Poland, Slovenia, Hungary and Lithuania. Questions like how do you evaluate the proposal? Where do you start? What are you looking at in the project as an evaluator? What are the advantages (and disadvantages) of being an “evaluator”? and many more will be answered.
09:30 – 09:35 Welcome by the organisers
09:35 – 09:50 Keynote presentation on how and why to become an evaluator with a focus on novelties under Horizon Europe
- Isabel Vergara or Alberto Fraile, DG R&I, European Commission
09:50 – 10:00 Q&A session
10:00 – 11:00 Panel discussion about the added value of being an evaluator of RDI framework programme proposals
Moderator: Ewa Kocinska-Lange, Director of the NCBR Office in Brussels, Business & Science Poland
Experienced evaluators from the organising countries:
- Dr. András Dinnyés, General Director of BioTalentum, Hungary
- Nikos Isaris, Deputy Head of Representation, European Commission Representation in Cyprus
- Prof. Kristina Juraitė, Head of the Department of Public Communication, Vytautas Magnus University;
- UNESCO Co-chair on Media and Information Literacy For Inclusive Knowledge Societies, Lithuania
- Joanna Bosiacka-Kniat, Head of Horizontal Contact Point – Western Poland, Poznan Science & Technology Park, Poland
- Dr. Jan Babič, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
11:00 – 11:30 Q&A session and closing remarks
Should you be interested in participating in the event, please register via the link below:
The deadline for registration is Monday, 04/04
For any questions you can contact Aliki Varella at [email protected]