Brokerage Event: Windforce 2018 - Inn2Power
Face to face meetings - the way to successful business!
The B2B Matchmaking Event, jointly organised by the Inn2POWER project partners and the Enterprise Europe Network during the WINDFORCE 2018, brings together companies of the offshore wind industry (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
The annual Windforce Conference has become the central meeting place for the offshore wind industry in Germany during its 13-year history. The Windforce Dinner will offer experts from the wind industry sector the opportunity to enjoy the company of old and new business associates in a pleasant atmosphere.
There is no registration fee for the B2B Matchmaking Event and this matchmaking can be attended independently of your participation at WINDFORCE 2018. Your meetings will be arranged in advance by means of this website, once you have registered and completed your profile.
Please note: To attend the WINDFORCE 2018 you'll need to register separately at the official conference website.
The matchmaking event offers your companies:
- An event focusing especially on international partnering of companies in the wind energy sector
- Possibilities for industry-specific exchange with international experts
- An organized matchmaking during the conference
- Professional assistance on the spot and during the post-phase of the event
Matchmaking – How does it work?
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
- Η συγκεκριμένη εκδήλωση δικτύωσης έχει εγκριθεί για χρηματοδότηση απο το Ίδρυμα Προώθησης Έρευνας.
- Οι αιτήσεις για συμμετοχή στο Πρόγραμμα πρέπει να υποβάλλονται τουλάχιστον 15 μέρες πριν από την ημερομηνία έναρξης της Εκδήλωσης.
- Για δηλώσεις ενδιαφέροντος ή άλλες πληροφορίες, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας στο firstname.lastname@example.org