Brokerage Event: Sixth Biopesticide Event
Matchmaking event for integrated pest management and biopesticide technology stakeholders, organised by Enterprise Europe Network and the Natural Resources Institute at University of Greenwich.
The FREE-to-attend event provides the ideal forum for potential business partners – researchers and adopters, buyers and suppliers - to come together and capitalise on the latest developments in the biopesticide technology.
Thematic focus of the event:
- Biopesticide technologies
- Integrated Pest Management
- Formulation of biopesticides
- Crop protection
- Farmers and growers
- Regulatory and government organisations
This will be the 6th edition of the annual Biopesticide Matchmaking Event, organised by Enterprise Europe Network and the Natural Resources Institute at University of Greenwich in partnership with the Agrisciences Group of the Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) and Agri-food KTN.
Building on the success from the past editions, the 6th Biopesticide event will gather together a balanced mix of researchers, formulators, producers and sales people from the UK and international crop protection and pest management sector. The attendees will be given an opportunity to talk about emerging trends and establish linkages with other players in the sector seeking collaboration as the pressures increase to reduce reliance on chemical usage.
The event, for which attendance is free, will follow the previously established format and comprise of:
- Plenary presentations by invited speakers from government and academia
- Several 10 minute business and research pitch presentations from companies and researchers seeking interest/collaboration/take-up. As the number of pitching slots is limited, we will contact individually all participants who ticked the appropriate box during registration in due course. *Update 16.02.2018 - all pitching slots are now BOOKED OUT!
- A matchmaking event, where delegates can participate in pre-planned 1-to-1 meetings aimed at future collaborations, making new contacts and exploring technical and commercial partnering opportunities.
This event is accredited by BASIS - a Professional Register for the agriculture, horticulture and amenity pesticide sectors.
Official Website: https://biopesticide2018.b2match.io/
The 6th Biopesticide event will take place at the University of Greenwich in the Queen Anne Court Lecture Theatre LTQA080 and the adjacent rooms QA063 and QA075.
University of Greenwich, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, London SE10 9LS, United Kingdom
- Η συγκεκριμένη εκδήλωση δικτύωσης έχει εγκριθεί για χρηματοδότηση απο το Ίδρυμα Προώθησης Έρευνας.
- Οι αιτήσεις για συμμετοχή στο Πρόγραμμα πρέπει να υποβάλλονται τουλάχιστον 15 μέρες πριν από την ημερομηνία έναρξης της Εκδήλωσης.
- Για δηλώσεις ενδιαφέροντος ή άλλες πληροφορίες, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας στο email@example.com